Let's GO FORWARD.

Help t.e.m.k. raise money to purchase Superman tags - DONATE NOW!

Questions about the campaign or T.E.M.K.?

E-mail Trisha at temk4good@yahoo.com.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Soon

I will be sending the first set of cranes to TPTB in Los Angeles real soon. There are a few details that have to be settled. I will take pictures of the package that is being sent and they will be posted on here.

If you are not aware, Smallville had been renewed for a seventh season starting this fall. In addition, the writers/TPTB have already started working on Season 7.

For those who have been watching the final stretch episodes leading to the finale "Phantom" which aired last Thursday, you know what happened. To be honest with you, I don't know where this leaves our project. I won't claim to know whether our project's message will have any kind of impact on the writers, given the note the show left on. BUT, I hope that this doesn't deter anyone from finishing up this project. I would like to finish this project regardless of outcome or impact. At this point, there is nothing to lose. I'll take any chance, no matter how remote.

0 comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro